AM/PM Extended Care
Fees, Locations and Schedules
Extended Care AM Locations and Fees: 6:30 am-8:00 am (no prior sign-up required)
K-5th Grade students are in the Cascade Pavilion lunchroom (the new building).
6th-8th Grade Students are in the Olympic Pavilion
Fees are $5.00 from 6:30 am to 7:00 am and from 7:00 am to 8:00 am is $7.00.
There is no charge for children dropped off after 7:55 am to when school starts at 8:30 am.
Extended Care AM Schedule:
6:30 – 7:15 am – Free play/time
7:15 am – Snack
7:30-7: 55 am – Students will be grouped in grade levels. Games, coloring, reading, etc.
7:55 am – Begin line up to move students to arrival areas.
8:00- 8:25 am – Wait in arrival areas for teachers/Play worship music
Extended Care PM Locations and Fees: 3:25pm-6pm (no prior sign-up required)
K-3rd Grade: Located in the Cascade Pavilion
4- 5th Grade: Located in the Olympic Pavilion
Middle School: Room E201 (Mr. Wolitarsky’s Classroom). At 5:30, Mr. Wolitarsky will escort the Middle School students to the Cascade Pavilion)
Fees are $7.00 per hour, one-hour minimum charge. After one hour the charge is $3.50 per half-hour increment.
Extended Care PM Schedule (K-3 Grade):
3:30- 3:40 pm – Welcome
3:40 pm – Recess
4:05 pm – Snack
4:20-4:45 pm – Homework/quiet play
4:45- 5:30 pm – Games, Coloring, Reading, etc.
5:30- 6:00 pm – Free Play/Clean up
Extended Care PM Schedule (4-5th Grade):
3:30- 3:40 pm – Check-in
3:40 – 4:15 pm – Study Hall
4:15 – 4:40 pm – Recess
4:45- 5:10 pm – Quiet Play
5:10- 6:00 pm – Free Time
* Location Change to Cascade Pavilion 5:15 pm*
Extended Care MS Schedule:
3:45-5:30 pm Study Hall
5:30-6:00 pm Free Time
* Location Change to Cascade Pavilion 5:30 pm*
After School Additional Fees: (regular school days)
- 3:30 PM – 4:29 PM $7.00 charge no matter when during those 59 minutes the student is picked up.
- 4:30 PM – 4:59 PM Additional $3.50
- 5:00 PM – 5:29 PM Additional $3.50
- 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Additional $3.50
- 6:00 PM – 6:05 PM Additional $5.00 fee for late pick-up
- 6:06 PM – 6:29 PM – Additional $1.00 fee per minute late charge
- 6:30 PM or later Pick Up will be charged an additional $50
All Day Care Registration
How Do I Register for Extended Care: All Day?
NCA is now using iClass Pro: A customer friendly online portal where you can view and sign up for NCA offerings for Extended Care: All Day, the Summer Program, and NSAE Summer Classes; Securely pay online; and Stay up to date on all information via the online portal and/or app! First-time users can get started today by clicking the ‘Create Account’ button below.
what is all day care?
All Day is offered on specific non-school days and is by on-line reservation only through iClassPro accessed through NCA’s website: NCA All Day Extended Care Registration.
- Extended Care is for students ages, Kindergarten-Fifth Grade.
- It is not offered for students younger than Kindergarten or older than the Fifth grade.
- Fees are $50 per student for all day and $25 for half days.
- Registration is closed 48 hours prior to the date of care. A $25.00 late fee will be charged for all Children registered after the 48 hour cut off.
- Acceptance is on a first come first serve basis. This late fee is also charged for Drop in’s and they are only accepted when we have the capacity to take them.
- In all cases to register after the cut off period please contact Dawn Rochford 425-760-9004 or email@example.com
2019-2020 All Day Care Dates
- June 12 2020 (Last Day Of School) *Half Day*
If you need to cancel an enrollment for Extended Care: All Day, you must do so within 48 hours of the scheduled care date by contacting Dawn Rochford at 425-760-9004 or firstname.lastname@example.org Please Note: We will retain $25.00 as a cancellation fee in all cases.
**Disclaimer: If we have 10 students or less sign up for an all-day Extended Care day, then we reserve the right to cancel this day of Care. We will notify you one week prior to the day if it is canceled in order to allow you to make other arrangements.**