Summer Adventures Dates:
June 22 – August 26, 2022
7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday-Friday
(max. of 10 hours attendance per day)
Incoming 1st through 6th grade
(2022-2023 School Year)
Registration is Open!
Registration is open to NCA students entering 1st through 6th grades in 2022-2023 school year through iClassPro>
- Registration Fee: Free! (We’ve waived the one-time fee this year)
- Weekly Program Rate per Student: $250 (short week exceptions: $150/ Week 1 & $200/Week 3)
- Choose your weeks: 10 Uniquely Themed Weeks Offered
- Each student receives one ‘Summer Adventures T-Shirt’
- Maximum of 10 hours per day per student (New this Year! Our summer before/after care is included in hours & payment)
- Summer Adventures Payment Policy: Payment is due on 15th of each month, prior to camp month. (Example – June weeks are due on May 15th). All Summer Adventure payments are non-refundable.
Summer Adventures Coordinator
What Is NCA Summer Adventures?
Summer Adventures is a Monday-Friday, Weekly All-Day Care program offering fun, engaging, creative, and academic activities for your child to participate in every week.
Newly structured this year by Angela Leyba, Director and Christian Klumper, Coordinator, our 2022 Summer Adventures has a larger student capacity, will include two field trips per week (one internal, & one external), and will be super fun!
Refer to our Daily Schedule & Weekly Themes / Field-Trips on this webpage for details!
Note: There may be unforeseen changes to the Weekly Field-Trips when there are unavoidable obstacles, such as illness or cancellations.
Summer Adventures Verse ~ Romans 1:20 (NLT)
‘For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky.
Through everything God made, they can clearly see His invisible qualities—
His eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.’
Requirements & Attendance
Every Child will be required to bring (daily):
- Peanut Free Lunch
- Water bottle
- Proper shoes to run around in
- Summer Adventure T-shirt (on Field Trip Days)*
Parents, if your student will be absent for a day, please inform Christian Klumper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about how the program works? Please contact our Summer Adventures Coordinator, Christian Klumper at email@example.com