NCA’s Summer Offerings
Summer is here! Do you have plans for your students this summer? We have the solution! NCA offers tons of fun and joyful learning for K-8 students! New options include virtual courses for advancement and recovery for 6th-12th grades! Visit each program via links below to learn details and Register Today!
- SUMMER PROGRAM – Incoming 1st-5th graders
- SUMMER ENRICHMENT CLASSES – Incoming K-8th graders
- NCA VIRTUAL ACADEMY SUMMER SCHOOL – Incoming 6th-8th & 9th-12th graders
- Summer Production Camp: Music Man Kids! – Incoming 6th-9th graders. See info below.
NCA Summer Program is a Monday-Friday weekly camp offering fun, engaging, creative, and academic activities for your child to participate in every day. Along with an academic emphasis and an overall summer theme, each day is a blast of fun and learning for your kids! This years’ Summer Program Theme is: ‘Soak In the Son!’
- When? June 23 through August 27, 2021 (choose your weeks)
- Who? Open to NCA and non-NCA students entering 1st -5th grades in 2021-2022 school year
- Where? NCA’s amazing campus, and field trips to select locations
- How? Go here to learn more and Register: SUMMER PROGRAM
Summer Enrichment Classes
Northshore School of Arts & Enrichment offers Summer Enrichment Classes includes super fun options such as Beach Volleyball, Ceramics, Soccer Camp, Art & Crafts, Archery, Chamber Orchestra & Mixed Ensemble, Basketball Camp, Science Explorers, Kindergarten Readiness, Middle School Readiness, and more!
- When? June 21 through August 12, 2021 (choose your class dates)
- Who? Open to NCA and non-NCA students entering K-8th grade in 2021-2022 school year
- Where? NCA’s amazing campus!
- How? Go here to learn more and Register: SUMMER ENRICHMENT CLASSES
Virtual Academy Summer School
NCA Virtual Academy Summer School is offered for both NCA and non-NCA families for Advancement or Recovery courses. This program is 10 weeks long, 100% online, and is self-paced (no specific hours). Students can leap ahead in their learning or potentially recover a grade from the past year.
- When? June 21 through August 27, 2021 (self-paced) – Registration is now closed.
- Who? Open to NCA and non-NCA students entering 6th-8th & 9th-12th grades in 2021-2022 school year
- Where? Online through Ignitia & Alliance accredited courses
- How? Go here to learn more: NCA VIRTUAL ACADEMY SUMMER SCHOOL
NCA SUMMER PRODUCTION CAMP
NCA’s Drama program is offering a special 2-week Summer Production Camp: Music Man Kids! Musicals are the most efficient way to deliver all arts disciplines in one package. Come be a part of the production magic! Act, dance, sing, create sets and tell the memorable story of this iconic musical. Students will put their skills to work and present a Mini-Musical for family and friends on the Pavilion Patio on the last day of camp at 2:00 PM. Class time will include auditions (on the first day), learning music, staging, choreography, rehearsal terminology, and rehearsing with a script of Music Man KIDS. Everyone in the camp will perform in the production. Students will also enjoy theater games and community-building activities. This camp will have a fast-paced rehearsal model and will require outside practice. Production t-shirts will be included.
- When: July 19-30 (Mon-Fri.) @ 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Who: Open to all students entering 6th-8th & 9th grades in 2021-2022 school year. Limited to 23 students.
- Where: NCA Cascade Pavilion & Outdoor Patio
- Cost: $425 (Music Man Production T-Shirt included in cost)
- How: Registration is now closed
- Requirements: Dance shoes are required
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org