Dates and Times
Program Hours: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM, Mon-Fri.
Dates: June 23 – Aug. 27, 2021 (choose your weeks)
Before/After Care Program Hours: (separate fee)
Before Care: 7:00-8:00 AM
After Care: 3:30-5:30 PM
Incoming 1st through 5th grade
(2021-2022 School Year)
Everyday child will need to bring daily:
- Peanut Free Lunch
- Water bottle
- Proper shoes to run around in
- Summer Program T-shirt (on Field Trip Days)*
Registration is now OPEN to both NCA and non-NCA students who are entering 1st through 5th grades in 2021-2022 school year.
- Registration Fee: $35 (*one-time fee includes one Summer Program T-Shirt)
- Weekly Program Rate per Student: $225
(Short week of 6/23-25 – Rate is $185)
- 10 Uniquely Themed Weeks Offered
(choose your weeks)
- No Refunds for Weekly Program Cancellations
- Before/After Care Fees: Separate Fees by Registration
Click on the Register Now Button below.
Please note: If you are not a current family/customer in our iClass Pro system, this system will walk you through creating a new account so you can register.
Register today to save your child’s spot!
Summer Program Coordinator
What is NCA’s Summer Program?
NCA Summer Program is a Monday-Friday weekly camp offering fun, engaging, creative, and academic activities for your child to participate in every day. Along with an academic emphasis and an overall summer theme, each day is a blast of fun and learning for your kids!
2021 Summer Theme – Soak In The Son!
Are you ready for some fun in the sun? Let’s Soak In The Son together this summer, with lots of fun and engaging activities that will definitely keep the good times going! This summer you will be creating some lasting memories as you make new friends or see old ones, create and build towering masterpieces, and get your hands gooey with some awesome slime recipes! We very excited to announce FIELD TRIPS! This summer we will be catching some major air at the Altitude Trampoline Park and hopefully see some Orcas on our ferry ride! You don’t want to miss it.
More importantly we will be learning and continuing to grow our faith in Jesus! Everyday we will take time to hear stories about how much Jesus loves us and discover all the wonderful ways that we can share and demonstrate that same love to others. Learn more on our Summer Program Newsletter>
Choose Your Weeks
Choose your week(s) through registration. You may register now and throughout the summer, if there are still spots available for desired weeks. There are four Field Trips noted below on Weeks 2, 4, 8, & 10.
- Week 1 (June 23rd-25th / 3 days) – Welcome to Summer: Summer fun engaging activities for kids to get to know one another.
- Week 2 (June 28th-July 2nd) – Party in the USA: Celebrate America with some fun games and crafts. Fun Reading Strategies with our NCA teacher: Ms. Jenn Ward. Field Trip to Altitude Trampoline Park in Marysville!
- Week 3 (July 6th-9th / 4 days) – Into the Jungle We Go: Discover all the wonderful species in the Animal Kingdom. Engaging Math Activities to encourage fun and growth with our NCA teacher: Ms. Jenn Ward.
- Week 4 (July 12th-16th) – Athletes United: Go for gold with fun and engaging activities that will develop the athlete in you. Science Exploration and Hands-on fun with our NCA teacher: Ms. Jenn Ward. Field Trip to Castle Rock Playground and Ferry Ride!
- Week 5 (July 19th-23rd) – The Chef’s Table: Cook up some fun while creating some delicious recipes. Discover and explore Social Studies skills with maps, graphs and charts with our NCA teacher: Ms. Jenn Ward.
- Week 6 (July 26th-30th) – Imaginarium: Create and build your own masterpieces with everyday household supplies. Fun Reading Strategies with our NCA teacher: Ms. Jenn Ward.
- Week 7 (August 2nd-6th) – Wonderful World of Washington: Learn more about the PNW with plenty of activities. Engaging Stem Activities to fun and growth with a NCA teacher.
- Week 8 (Aug. 9th-13th) – Wet and Wild: Beat the heat with some wet and wild activities. Science exploration and hands-on fun with our NCA teacher: Ms. Jenn Ward. Field Trip to a Splash Pad and Picnic!
- Week 9 (Aug. 16th-20th) – The Great Outdoors: Learn some skills and safety tricks for your next camping trip. Discover and explore Social Studies skills with maps, graphs and charts with our NCA teacher: Ms. Jenn Ward.
- Week 10 (Aug. 23rd-27th) – Summer Rewind: Relive your favorite moments from camp with fun and creative activities. Scientific Investigations with our very own Teryn Jeyarajah to foster creativity. Field Trip to a Beach!
Summer Enrichment Classes
Northshore School of Arts & Enrichment offers Summer Enrichment Classes to NCA and non-NCA families, such as Beach Volleyball, Ceramics, Soccer Camp, Art & Crafts, Archery, Chamber Orchestra & Mixed Ensemble, Basketball Camp, Science Explorers, Kindergarten Readiness, Middle School Readiness, and much more! Classes available for incoming K-8th grades.
Over 30 Classes available June 21-Aug.12, 2021 from 9:30-11:30 AM & 1:00-3:00 PM.
Go here to learn more: SUMMER ENRICHMENT CLASSES