Virtual Academy Summer School
NCA Virtual Academy
Virtual Academy Summer School Director
Virtual Academy Ignatia Course Facilitator
What is Virtual Academy Summer School?
This is a unique 8-week, 100% online, self-paced, independent study summer school offered through our Virtual Academy for student advancement and/or credit recovery. The program is geared toward students who are self motivated and who can work independently.
Why might this program be a good fit for your student?
- Courses are available for both NCA Students and Non-NCA students
- Offered to incoming 3rd-5th Elementary School Students for Enrichment.
- Offered to incoming 6th-8th Middle School Students – Leap ahead or recover a class grade from this school year.
- Offered to 9th-12th grade High School Students – Leap ahead or take a class this summer so you can skip a course in high school!
- All summer school courses are self-paced through the distance learning portal Ignitia.
Summer School Calendar & Sample schedule
Summer School Credits & Fees
Classes offered for NCA and non-NCA students who are entering 3rd-5th, 6th-8th and 9th-12th grades in the 2022-2023 school year. Middle school students who would like to advance to a math grade level at NCA must complete a summer school math course by August 12, 2022.