NCA Business Directory:
Interested in Future Sponsorship, Advertising, or Business Support?
Contact Lina Maragliano, Development Director 425.322.2371 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fall Online Auction Is Coming in November!
- Tuesday, November 7th Thru Sunday, November 12, 2023
- 6-Day Large- Scale Auction!
- Vacations, VIP Experiences & Hundreds of Exciting Packages to Bid On!
- Here is a link to last year’s auction to get a feel for our one of a kind auction! 2023 NCA Online Benefit Auction
- Karlie Stein, NCA Development Manager
- Amy Worden, NCA Development Coordinator
- Lina Maragliano, NCA Development Director
- Heather Buntich – Software & Database Chairperson – ALL THE WAY FROM TENNESSEE!
- Stacey Amano & Betsy Wightman – Teacher Experiences Coordinators
- Tonjia Burke – Procurement Assistant
- Curtis Aranda: Photography Coordinator
- Rebecca Mohn – Auction Class Contest Coordinator
- Julie Hoit – Package Marketing Support
- Kate Rossart – Data & Admin Support
- Stacey Lee – Data & Admin Support
- Susan Custer – Data & Admin Support
- Eric Groves, NCA Media Manager
- April Merisko – Purchasing Support
- Pam Hecox & Heidi Fretland – PTF Finance & Accounting
- Tanya Hansen – NCA Website Support
Addition PTF Auction KEY Volunteers:
- Alyssa Leach
- Chloe Schettler
- Elise Ng
- Faith Carpenter
- Jodi Lundgren
- Kara Langus
- Katie Davis
- Keegan Lassiter
- Mila Russel
- Staci Baldwin
- Tai Emory
- Northshore Christian Church Staff
- NCA Administration
- NCA Facilities Team
- NCA Parents & Grandparents
- NCA Teachers & Staff
- NCA PTF Members
- NCA Mom’s In Prayer Group
MARKET YOUR BUSINESS WITH US in 2023!
Market, create brand awareness, and partner with us for a great cause!
- Reach a wide demographic of supporters employed at Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft, Nordstrom’s, Starbucks, and many others!
- We would like to invite you to showcase your business at NCA’s 2023 Online Benefit Auction, held beginning November 10th for over 5 days!
- Our auction will be open to thousands of people in the Greater Seattle area including families, friends, and extended communities.
- This wide reach provides great exposure for businesses!
Here is how you can help:
Contribute Item(s) or Service(s) – We will market your business in return!
Business Donor Acknowledgement includes your business …
- name and website link on our NCA website for a year!
- name showcased with the donated item(s) during the online auction
- plus, your website included in the published business directory, given to over 750 NCA families
Become an Event Sponsor or Advertise With Us!
- Sponsors are offered huge exposure & strategically marketed on our website, social media, business directory, outdoor sponsor banners, & more.
- The marketing benefits are tremendous – Contact Lina Maragliano, NCA Development Director for more details at email@example.com.
NCA 2022 Fall Online Auction – The Results
Thank you NCA Volunteers, Families, Grandparents, Friends, Sponsors & Business Owners!
- Your prayers, efforts, and tremendous generosity have directly contributed to this year’s NCA 2022 Online Auction being a wonderful success!
- Our annual NCA Auction enables us to continuously reach towards sustaining excellence and our mission at NCA, while we prayerfully and strategically allocate funds raised towards goals benefiting each student.
We Thank God for An Amazing Auction Season!
- An amazing PTF Auction Team of 25!
- Tremendous NCA staff & family support!
- Over 1000 donation requests were emailed to businesses!
- Over 480 Auction Packages & 125 new community businesses partnering with us this year!
- Many loyal sponsors and community businesses supported us in a difficult year!
- 714 registered guests with 5 days of bidding!
- No glitches in the auction software!
- 100 percent of packages were bid on with too many bids to count.
- … and so much more!
Development Director / 425.322.2371
Auction Co-Lead / 425.322.2370