Popcorn Club takes place every Wednesday!
Because our families have the option to attend their student’s special chapels throughout the school year, we will cancel Popcorn on these days to allow our hardworking popcorn volunteers to attend as well. Thank you for understanding! Popcorn Club is canceled on the following dates this school year:
- Nov 9 – Veteran’s Day Chapel
- Jan 18 – MLK Chapel
- March 1 – Parade of Presidents Chapels
- April 26 – 3rd Bible Play Chapel
Popcorn Club Coordinator:
Volunteers are always welcome!
Every Wednesday, students have the opportunity to enjoy freshly popped popcorn.
New this year, popcorn has gone cashless! Parent now have the option to pay for Popcorn Wednesday for the entire year!
Pay for your students to join the club:
- $15 for the full school year (1 bag/student, per week);
- Use this link to pay for the year: https://nca.campbrainregistration.com/Home/Landing
- Popcorn Club sales closes @ 9:00 PM on Tuesdays, and reopens on Thursdays @ 9:00 AM.
Please note the following:
- This link takes you to Extended Care registration, but you must scroll down to register for popcorn.
- The $15 rate will not be prorated, and there will be no refunds.
- Popcorn Club is not available for ELC students.
We thank you for your support of the Popcorn Club! All proceeds go to benefit our school library.