2022 NCA Online
Register & Preview Auctions Soon!
OPEN TO ALL &
Free To Register!
NCA invites you, friends, & family to the NCA Online Benefit Auction!
- Hundreds of items available for bidding over 5 days!
- Shop ahead for the holidays with travel, auction exclusives, VIP experiences, toys, electronics, & many more packages!
- Bid easily from your device within the comfort of your own home.
- Auction proceeds go towards School Campus Security Upgrades benefitting all students!
Thank you for your support!
Development Director / 425.322.2371
MARKET YOUR BUSINESS WITH US!
Create brand awareness and partner with us for a great cause!
Reach a wide demographic of supporters employed at Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Starbucks, and many others!
- We would like to invite you to showcase your business at NCA’s 2021 Online Benefit Auction, held beginning November 10th for over 5 days!
- Our auction will be open to thousands of people in the Greater Seattle area including families, friends, and extended communities.
- This wide reach provides great exposure for businesses!
Contribute Item(s) or Service(s) for a Business Marketing Package
Business Donor Acknowledgement includes your business …
- Name and website link on our NCA website for a year!
- Name showcased & website link with the donated item(s) during the 5-day online auction
- Plus, your website included in the published business directory, given to over 750 NCA families
Become an Event Sponsor or Advertise With Us!
- Sponsors are strategically marketed on our website, social media, our published business directory, on the outdoor sponsor banners, & more.
- The marketing benefits are tremendous- Click on the links below to see the marketing package details.
NCA PTF AUCTION TEAM MEMBERS
- Lina Maragliano, NCA Development Director
- Amy Worden, NCA Development Coordinator
Other Team Members
- Heather Buntich – Software & Database Chairperson
- Jolene Larsen – Class Contests & Teacher Experiences, Photography, ELC Art Projects, & Administration Support
- Julie Hoit – Online Auction Package Marketing Support
- Susan Custer – Online Auction Software Support & Procurement
- Eric Groves – NCA Media Manager
- April Merisko – Purchasing Support
- Pam Hecox & Heidi Fretland – PTF Finance & Accounting
- Tanya Hansen – Website Support
Donations & Administrative Auction PTF Team Members
- Faith Carpenter
- Gloria Ballen
- Jodi Lundgren
- Kara Langus
- Kate Rossart
- Lisa Saksons
- Loraine Lindsay
- Mila Russel
- Melissa Miller
- Nikki Smith
- Rachelle Samia
- Rebecca Mohn
- Tonjia Burke
- Sarah Fleming
- Stacey Lee
- Stacy Amano
- Staci Baldwin
- Tai Emory
Tips on How to Bid
Bid on auction items from your smartphone, tablet, or computer from where ever you are! Features include:
- Text messages when you have been outbid
- The ability to search and browse packages by category
- More time to enjoy the event
- It is a secure site, completely free to bid and have fun.
- Credit cards will only be charged if you are the winning package bidder at the closing of the auction on Nov 13th.
Registration Coming in September!
How to Register & Bid Videos:
Classroom Auction Contest Details
WIN A WEEK OF FREE DRESS OR A MOVIE AND ICE CREAM BARS PARTY IN CLASS!!
- The top 2 classrooms in each division with the most earned points will win (K-2, 3-5, 6-8 grades).
Earn Class Points with Family Auction Donations & Pre-Registrations
Refer to your contest information packet sent home in Thursday folders with your students.
- 1000 Points for an NCA Family Auction Donation (Monetary, Business Donated, or from the Amazon Wishlist)
- 500 points for EACH completed Online Auction Pre-Registration(s) – Complete and return the Pre-Registration Form to your teacher
- Example #1: Family Donation + Parent Registration = 1500 points
- Example #2: Family Donation + 5 completed guest registrations = 3500 points
- Each student in a family will receive points for their individual classes
All who pre-register before October 28 will be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
The winner will be notified by email. Contest updates will be announced in weekly chapel announcements and the Auction Newsletter Updates.
Questions? Contact Jolene Larsen, NCA Auction Team Member at firstname.lastname@example.org