2022 NCA Online
OPEN TO ALL &
Free To Register!
NCA invites you to the 20th Annual
NCA Online Benefit Auction!
- Register Early! Click here
- Hundreds of fantastic packages!
- Shop for the holidays with travel, auction exclusives, VIP experiences, NCA exclusives, toys, electronics, & many more packages!
- Bid easily from your device!
- Set your Max Bid and let the computer do the bidding for you!
- Auction proceeds go towards School Campus Security Upgrades benefitting all students!
Thank you for your support!
NCA Parents & Grandparents…
Do you have the capacity to donate any of the following?
- Vacation Home / Timeshare Stays
- Sports / Event Tickets, Signed Memorabilia
- Outings or Experiences: Boating or fishing experiences, rounds of golf, country club, gym, ski passes, tours, theater/museum tickets…
- Local Business Spotlight Basket
- Behind the Scenes Tours or VIP Experiences
- Catering or Restaurant Experiences
Donations are tax-deductible and auction proceeds will go towards NCA School Campus Security Upgrades! Your donations will once again generate Auction Class Contest points for each of your students!
nca Families- Ways to Help
We encourage everyone in our NCA family to support our Online Auction!
Each family is asked to donate a total value of $200 more. We also hope you will bid during the auction to support NCA!
- Drop off the NCA Auction donation business letter with the manager at your favorite businesses. It does all the talking for you- We exchange marketing for donations! Letters are also available at the front desk.
- Donate funds directly towards NCA School Campus Security Upgrades.
- Donate items from the Auction Amazon Wish List and have them delivered directly to the school. These are items we need.
Classroom Auction Contest Details
WIN A WEEK OF FREE DRESS OR A MOVIE AND ICE CREAM BARS PARTY IN CLASS!!
- The top 2 classrooms in each division with the most earned points will win (K-2, 3-5, 6-8 grades).
Earn Class Points with Family Auction Donations & Pre-Registrations
Refer to your contest information packet sent home in Thursday folders with your students.
- 1000 Points for an NCA Family Auction Donation (Monetary, Business Donated, or from the Amazon Wishlist)
- 500 points for EACH completed Online Auction Pre-Registration(s) – Complete and return the Pre-Registration Form to your teacher
- Example #1: Family Donation + Parent Registration = 1500 points
- Example #2: Family Donation + 5 completed guest registrations = 3500 points
- Each student in a family will receive points for their individual classes
All who pre-register before October 28 will be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
The winner will be notified by email. Contest updates will be announced in weekly chapel announcements and the Auction Newsletter Updates.
Questions? Contact Jolene Larsen, NCA Auction Team Member at email@example.com
MARKET YOUR BUSINESS WITH US!
Create brand awareness and partner with us for a great cause!
Reach a wide demographic of supporters employed at Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Starbucks, and many others!
- We would like to invite you to showcase your business at NCA’s 2022 Online Benefit Auction, held beginning November 9th for over 5 days!
- Our auction will be open to thousands of people in the Greater Seattle area including families, friends, and extended communities.
- This wide reach provides great exposure for businesses!
Contribute Item(s) or Service(s) for a Business Marketing Package
Business Donor Acknowledgement includes your business …
- Name and website link on our NCA website for a year!
- Name showcased & website link with the donated item(s) during the 5-day online auction
- Plus, your website included in the published business directory, given to over 750 NCA families
Become an Event Sponsor or Advertise With Us!
- Sponsors are strategically marketed on our website, social media, our published business directory, on the outdoor sponsor banners, & more.
- The marketing benefits are tremendous- Click on the links below to see the marketing package details.
PTF AUCTION TEAM MEMBERS
- Lina Maragliano, NCA Development Director
- Amy Worden, NCA Development Coordinator
Other Team Members
- Heather Buntich – Software & Database Chairperson
- Jolene Larsen – Class Contests, Photography, ELC Art Projects, & Administration Support
- Julie Hoit – Online Auction Package Marketing Support
- Susan Custer – Online Auction Software Support & Procurement
- Stacey Lee – Teacher Experiences Coordinator
- Sarah Fuller- ELC Art & Business Directory Coordinator
- Tonjia Burke – Class Contest Coordinator
- Eric Groves – NCA Media Manager
- April Merisko – Purchasing Support
- Pam Hecox & Heidi Fretland – PTF Finance & Accounting
- Tanya Hansen – Website Support
Donations & Administrative Auction PTF Team Members
- Curtis Aranda
- Faith Carpenter
- Gloria Ballen
- Andrea Bowers
- Faith Carpenter
- Jodi Lundgren
- Kara Langus
- Elise Ng
- Loraine Lindsay
- Keegan Lassiter
- Kate Rossart
- Mila Russel
- Rebecca Mohn
- Tonjia Burke
- Stacy Amano
- Staci Baldwin
- Tai Emory
Be Tips on How to Bid
Bid on auction items from your smartphone, tablet, or computer from where ever you are! Features include:
- Set your max bid and let the computer bid for you!
- Text messages when you have been outbid
- Search and browse packages by category
- Secure site, completely free to bid and have fun.
- Credit cards will only be charged if you are the winning package bidder at the closing of the Auction on Nov 13th.
Registration Early – Be Entered to Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
How to Register & Bid Videos:
NCA Online Auction Forms Links
Development Director / 425.322.2371
Development Coordinator / 425.322.2370