NCA Annual PTF Benefit Auction
NCA Auction Sponsors
Development Director / 425.322.2371
NCA Families, Friends, Volunteers, Sponsors, & Business Owners… We did it!
Your prayers, efforts, and tremendous generosity have directly contributed to this year’s NCA 25th Anniversary Online Auction being a wonderful success!
You helped us raise over $144,000 (before expenses) and the Fund-a-Need cash donations of $54,051 will go directly into the 2020-2021 School Year Funding Goals:
- Replace our 10-Year-Old Science Curriculum
- Add more hands-on Science Equipment for NCA, Virtual Academy, & ELC
- Pay for Covid-19 Related Precautionary Costs
- Fund a New Sports Court & Play Field
Our annual NCA Auction enables us to continuously reach towards sustaining excellence and our mission at NCA, while we prayerfully and strategically allocate funds raised towards goals benefiting each student at NCA.
Thank you for your generosity!
The NCA Community is like none other!
Your 25th Anniversary PTF Online Auction Team
It has been a pleasure to serve and partner with you!
- Susan Custer – NCA Auction Co-Lead
- Heather Buntich – Software & Database Chairperson
- Jolene Larsen – Class Contests & Teacher Experiences, Photography, ELC Art Projects, & Administration Support
- Terrie Lemcio – Online Auction Strategy & Administration Support
- Julie Hoit – Online Auction Package Marketing Support
- Eric Groves, NCA Media Manager
- April Merisko – Purchasing Support
- Pam Hecox, & Heidi Fretland – PTF Finance & Accounting
- Tanya Hansen – Web Support
- Lina Maragliano, NCA Development Director
Donations & Administrative Team Members
- Amy Worden
- Andrea Bowers
- Ashley Riley
- Erin Harris
- Faith Carpenter
- Jodi Lundgren
- Katie Hudson
- Kim Forbes
- Liz Richardson
- Tai Emory
General Auction Team Members & Support
- Annie Booth
- Heidi Hunt
- Kathryn Posey
- Kara Langus
- Kate Rossart
- Michelle Smith
- Northshore Christian Church Staff
- NCA Administration
- NCA Facilities Team
- NCA Parents & Grandparents
- NCA Teachers & Staff
- NCA PTF Members
- NCA Mom’s In Prayer Group
AT FIRST, WE WERE TOLD . . .
- Take a HUGE step back and lower your auction expectations by the experts.
- Cancel your in-person auction reservations and work towards a never attempted before online auction.
- Businesses do not have the leverage to donate due to this Covid year – don’t bother asking them for donations.
- Auction volunteer parents will not be able to be in the work in the school because of covid precautions – The auction will have to be planned and deployed virtually.
- Due to the Covid-19 shutdown, sports, event & theatre tickets, travel, Disney tickets, NCA event exclusives (concerts & musical premium seats), local indoor entertainment tickets and more will not be available this year.
SO, WE PRAYED & HERE ARE SOME OF THE RESULTS…
- An amazing virtual auction team!
- The online auction piece of the software donated to us by Greater Giving – savings of over $1600.
- Over 700 donation emails sent to businesses by the Auction Team!
- Over 500 donated items.
- Many loyal business sponsors supporting us in a Covid-19 year!
- 8 days of bidding with thousands visiting our auction site.
- No glitches in the auction software!
- 100 percent of packages were bid on with too many bids to count.
- … and so much more!