Fundraising & Incentives Info
Online Fundraising Instructions
We are seeking donations online using the Snap-Raise.com fundraising platform once again. Easy-to-follow instructions are available to new and returning parents with additional tips below…
It is extremely important to be sure to use the exact 2022 Walk-a-Thon URL provided in the instructions for Snap- Raise for signing into or creating your Walk-a-Thon fundraising account.
- The URL that must be used is www.snap-raise.com/signup
- The NCA Walk-a-Thon page is set up differently than other Snap! Raise pages, so the general URL will NOT work for signing in and the provided instructions will not make sense.
PLEASE read and follow the SNAP-Raise instructions before you set up your account(s).
SNAP! Raise Login Webpage Link:
2022 Walk-a-Thon Snap-Raise Website Link
Fundraiser code: 788-211-055
SNAP! Raise Step by Step Instructions
SNAP! Raise Step by Step Video Instructions
Need Snap-Raise Help?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 206-285-0906
NCA Parent Packet Instructions
2022 Walk-a-Thon Explanation Packet
Important Walk-a-Thon Details
Please Read Before Creating Your Snap-Raise Account
We are continuing with Snap online fundraising. It has proven very beneficial & easy for our users.
- The parent sets up an account first, then adds their children to the account.
Each student will need a Snap – Raise profile within our NCA Fundraiser.
You are able to use the SAME EMAIL for multiple student accounts.
You have the option to include a digital photo of your students to personalize their SNAP Walk-a Thon page.
During the Snap-Raise account setup, you will choose the 5 color and size t-shirt preferences for your student. You are not ordering a t-shirt. Every $50 in donations triggers a t-shirt order.
- Five choices are required no matter the size of the donation you are making – for information purposes only.
After the shirt color and size options are chosen, they cannot be changed.
- **Due to unprecedented shipping delays and supply chain issues, students many not receive t-shirts in the order of preference. NCA reserves the right to substitute t-shirts with a similar color or another of the above colors.
Grades 5 through 8 will have a special incentive tie-dye t-shirt. Each student in these grades can earn one of these t-shirts along with the other available colors to choose from. Tie-dye shirts are NOT available for grades K-4 or parents please.
- For every $50 in donations collected, students will receive one “Glow in the Dark Walk-a-Thon T-shirt.”
Students are encouraged to send out emails, texts, posts on Facebook and/or Twitter via Snap–Raise to help reach the Walk-a-Thon fundraising goal.
Students who fundraise over $200 by Wednesday, May 20 will receive a special edition “12 inch “Go Lions” Foam Paw.
- Students who fundraise over $350 by Wednesday, May 20 will also receive a special edition Walk-a-Thon hoodie sweatshirt that can be worn anytime this year and the next school year.
- The more donations made via Snap-Raise, the more times the student’s name will go into the drawing for fantastic prizes during the Walk-a-Thon season May -June.
PLEASE read and follow the Snap account setup instructions for returning parents and new parents this year – see the section above for detail instructions.
Company Matching programs
Double your Donation!
Employers who MATCH DONATED FUNDS by their employees include Boeing, Microsoft and many others. Check with your Human Resources department to verify if your employer will match your donation.
Only donations made directly by an employee are eligible for matching funds.
Please indicate “Employee Match and Employer Name” with your SNAP-RAISE donation.
Submit your donation receipt to your company please – we cannot do this for you.
Your student will receive shirts on the FULL amount of the donation… including matching.
We honor the match…even before we get it.