NCA Lions Annual Fund
Tax-deductible donations are accepted on the school campus or via traditional mail at the address below. If you would like to make a donation with your VISA, MasterCard or Discover Credit card, click on Donate Now to make your secure online donation.
Northshore Christian Academy
Attention: Lina Maragliano, Development Director
5700 23rd Drive West.
Everett, WA 98203-1229
Our 2021-2022 Funding Focus is another step in providing the best possible education for your children. Your valuable support has been key to our success!
Contributions go directly to Northshore’s budget and provide funding to strategic projects such as this year’s funding focus: Student Engineering and Technology Tools
Highlights of where your donations will go include:
- More student Chromebooks and Chromebook Carts
– As our 1 to 1 device program continues to expand, we desire to provide quality and up-to-date technology access for our students to enhance the learning in the classroom. Carts allow better storage, portability, and convenient charging for our Chromebooks across the campus.
- Supplemental Project Lead The Way (PLTW) resources
– Our engineering specialist class is vital to our focus on STEM. PLTW has been a student favorite for years and we desire to continue to bolster our resources.
- Educational software for our class set of Virtual Reality headsets
We are seeking to increase access to information and learning in all disciplines through the modality of virtual reality. We have the potential to access and explore new learning opportunities for our students through the continued expansion of educational VR software.
- Hands-on early engineering manipulatives for our Early Learning Center students – It is vital for our youngest learners to learn through manipulatives as a building block for STEM.
We are researching the best and most cost-effective options in keeping with our philosophy of being good stewards. NCA’s outstanding educational experience is supported by gifts from generous supporters such as parents, alumni, and friends who are faithful partners with us.
Thank you for your generosity and investment in education enhancing the lives of NCA students!
Company Matching Gifts Program
Questions? Contact Lina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northshore Christian Church & Academy is a charitable organization under a 501(c)(3) designation. Donations to Northshore are considered tax-deductible as long as no goods or services were provided in exchange. Tax ID: 91-1515354