From: 7/19/2021 To: 7/30/2021
NCA’s Drama program is a special 2-week Summer Production Camp: Music Man Kids! Musicals are the most efficient way to deliver all arts disciplines in one package. Students will put their skills to work and present a Mini-Musical for family and friends on the Pavilion Patio on the last day of camp at 2:00 PM. Class time includes auditions (on the first day), learning music, staging, choreography, rehearsal terminology, and rehearsing with a script of Music Man KIDS. Everyone in the camp will perform in the production, and will also enjoy theater games and community-building activities. This camp is a fast-paced rehearsal model and will require outside practice. All students receive a production t-shirt.
- When: July 19-30 (Mon-Fri.) @ 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Who: 23 students going into 6th-8th & 9th grades
- Where: NCA Cascade Pavilion & Outdoor Patio
- Requirements: Dance shoes required
- Directors: Mrs. Lisa Walchenbach & Mrs. Terrie Lemcio.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com