NCA Uniform Coordinator
Hello NCA Families! We offer several options for student uniforms.
- Purchase New Uniforms through specific vendors listed below on this webpage.
- Order NCA Lions Outerwear through SnoCo Team Sales (scroll below for online store details).
- Purchase/Sell Used Uniforms through the NCA Uniform Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook page>
Update on our uniforms changes for the next two school years:
- We will be eliminating the color red from our uniforms officially starting in the 2023-2024 school year. However, the 2022-2023 school year will be a transition year in which students can continue to wear red (Sweatshirts, Polo shirts, etc.).
- Heather Grey is our new replacement color for red.
- Additionally, we will be eliminating the plaid pattern officially in the 2023-2024 school year (still acceptable for wear in 2022-2023). We are transitioning to a more streamlined look with all navy skirts, skorts, jumpers, etc.
- The Navy Blue Jumper with embroidered school crest (Lions logo) is the new replacement for the plaid chapel jumper for K-5. This jumper and our new 2023-2024 uniform line can be purchased exclusively through Tommy Hilfiger.
- Creative Logo Solutions continues to be our vendor for Gym Uniforms and NCA Sweatshirts.
- SnoCo Team Sales continues to be our vendor for NCA Lions Outerwear.
- We will no longer offer Dennis Uniforms as one of our vendors starting in the 2023-2024 school year.
- Parents are welcome to start purchasing and wearing the updated 2023-2024 uniforms this upcoming school year!
- Our PTF Facebook page ‘NCA Uniform Buy/Sell/Trade is always available for parents who still want to purchase used red polos, sweaters, vest, or plaid jumpers for use in the 2022-2023 school year.
K-5th grade dress code
Students wear three different uniforms at NCA. Chapel uniforms are worn every Wednesday. Students may wear their regular dress uniform any day of the week, and PE uniforms on PE days.
Middle School Dress Code
Students have a couple of options of dress during the week in Middle School. Students may wear their regular dress uniform any day of the week, and PE uniforms on PE days.
free dress & theme Dress guidelines
Free dress is the 2nd Friday of the month – Appropriate, modest clothing (not see through or tight fitting). No spaghetti straps or tank tops. Skirts and shorts should not be any shorter than 3 inches above the knees, even if worn with leggings. No yoga pants or leggings. No frayed jeans or holey jeans, even if worn with leggings underneath.
Every Friday students may wear the current Walk-a-Thon t-shirt or Sweatshirt – Current year only (or past year if current year is not yet available) and jeans or uniform bottoms, including PE pants. WAT t-shirt must not be covered by another garment. If a student does not have the current Walk-a-Thon shirt, they should wear their everyday uniform . This is not a free dress day.
Special ‘Theme’ Dress Days are assigned by each Division – These scheduled days are noted on each Division’s Newsletters. Appropriate, modest clothing (not see through or tight fitting). No spaghetti straps or tank tops. Skirts and shorts should not be any shorter than 3 inches above the knees, even if worn with leggings. No yoga pants or leggings. No frayed jeans or holey jeans, even if worn with leggings underneath.
SPECIAL DRESS DAYS
NCA Approved Vendors
Creative Logo Solutions
NCA PE and Sweatshirts
Order your personalized and non-personalize NCA approved PE and Sweatshirts through Creative Logo Solutions (CLS)!
Orders placed online can be delivered to your student’s classroom, or shipped directly to your home. For questions please call: (425) 760-4106
Tommy Hilfiger Uniforms
Order your K-8th grade Daily and Chapel Uniforms from Tommy Hilfiger.
- Go to globalschoolwear
- Partner School Number (NORT02)
Customer Service 1.877.825.2860
SNO CO TEAM SALES
HOW TO ORDER NCA LIONS OUTWEAR:
- The online store the 1st-15th of every month. The store will close every month after the 15th, so a batch order can be submitted for delivery purposes and to keep costs down.
- Delivery typically takes 2-3 weeks after 15th of each month. Due to supply chain issues across the country, please have patience with our vendor.
- Items will be delivered directly to our campus and distributed to student homerooms. This means there is ‘No Shipping Fee’ for our NCA families.
- We regularly make efforts to add a few new variations of items to choose from.
Check the site regularly for new options added regularly.
Order K-8 Chapel and Everyday Uniform wear through Dennis.
Phone (206) 431-2000 or 1.800.854.6951
Shop online using NCA Code: XSN232