School Uniform Guides
Click on the appropriate guide for the current year’s detailed information:
Uniform Guidelines 2023-2024
Uniform Guidelines 2022-2023
NCA Uniform Coordinator
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
NCA Uniform Options
Hello NCA Families! We offer several options for student uniforms.
- Purchase New Uniforms – Use Vendor: Little Bipsy
- PE and Lions Spirit Wear – Use Vendor: Little Bipsy
- Buy/Sell Lightly Used Uniforms Option – Our Parent Teacher Fellowship’s NCA Uniform Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook page>
- Uniform Exchange 2023 – Sept. 5 @ Orientation & Sept. 6-8 first week of during school hours (see event details below on this page)
Uniforms details for 2023-2024:
- 2023-2024 Uniform Guides are now posted on this webpage.
- For current parents – the Navy Blue Jumper replaces the old plaid jumper for K-5. Heather gray polos and PE T-Shirts replaced the old red options.
- No Red – We have eliminated the color red from our official uniforms as of September 1, 2023.
- No Plaid – We have eliminated the plaid pattern from our jumpers and skirts as of September 1, 2023.
- LITTLE BIPSY is our approved Vendor!
We are No Longer Using the following vendors for Uniforms or Spirit Wear: Dennis Uniforms, Tommy Hilfiger, Creative Logo Solutions, or SnoCo Team Sales
- All current blue and grey uniform items from this year are approved for use next year (sweaters, sweater vests, navy blue jumpers, sports sweatshirts, PE sweatshirts)
- Khaki approved pants/skirts are reserved for Middle School students only.
- Navy blue Polo Shirts are reserved for Middle School students only.
- Our PTF Facebook page ‘NCA Uniform Buy/Sell/Trade is always available for parents who want to buy or trade lightly used items from other NCA families (Please do not trade, sell or buy Red or Plaid items for use at NCA).
NEW Uniform Vendor – Little Bipsy
Little Bipsy is excited to offer NCA families high quality products with modern style + comfort for NCA’s Uniforms and Lions Wear! Currently all items are available for Pre-Order and will be available for pick-up or shipping delivery by the end of August (see details below). If items do not fit, we offer free exchanges or returns.
Instructions on how to access the new NCA collection:
- Access Little Bipsy’s NCA Uniform Collections here>
- Use password ‘NCALIONS’ to gain access.
- The NCA Collection will populate and has two pages of items to purchase.
- Pre-order only from the NCA Collection. If you’d like to purchase other Little Bipsy items (other than NCA Collection preorder), please place a separate order. This will ensure that your NCA order is properly processed.
- Use code ‘LIONS10′ at checkout for 10% off your pre-order.
- Free Shipping for orders over $35
- Pre-Order Sale is OPEN NOW: June 5 – June 18
- After Pre-Order closes, regular ordering will open mid-August.
Pick Up vs. Home Delivery
All purchased items will be available two ways (make choice during purchase):
- Shipped directly to your home (free for orders over $35); or
- Pick-up at the LIttle Bipsy Everett Warehouse location: 10315 Airport Road, Suite 102, Everett, WA 98204
- NO orders will be delivered to NCA.
- Pre-orders place by June 18th will be shipped or available for pick up by mid-August.
- Orders placed in August will be available for pick-up at the Everett Warehouse location, or via shipping (3–5-day home delivery).
- All Khaki items & Navy Blue Polos are for Middle School ONLY!
- Personalization of the back of the NCA hoodies will be available at the end of August. More details to come.
- NCA ‘Crest patches’ exclusively available for purchase through Little Bipsy soon.
- Little Bispy representatives will be available at our Family BBQ Kick-Off Event on August 31st to answer all your specific questions.
Uniform Exchange Event
PTF Uniform Exchange takes place the week of Sept. 5-8, 2023 during school hours. This is complimentary event run by our Parent Teacher Fellowship for all families.
We are gladly accepting ‘washed’ gently used items now through Sept. 8th as follows:
- Navy blue and beige/tan pants
- White, navy blue and heather grey polos
- Heather grey sweaters/sweater vests
- Navy blue jumpers (with and without the school crest embroidery)
- Heather grey and navy P.E. shirts
- Navy blue and heather grey NCA labeled outwear/sweatshirts
These items will be set-up on tables (by size) in the lobby where families may leave their clean, gently used uniforms. Families are welcome to take any uniforms they need (no fees or donations are necessary).
We are NO longer accepting the following uniform donations:
- Red uniform items
- NCA Gator logo uniform items
- Walk-a-Thon T-Shirts from past years (only 2023 shirt is okay)
- Plaid skirts or jumpers
Red or Plaid Uniform Donation Option:
Holy Rosary School in Seattle will gladly accept red and MacBeth plaid donations. You may contact their front office about donations at 206-937-7255.
K-5th grade dress code
Students wear specific uniforms at NCA. K-5th Chapel uniforms are worn every Wednesday. Students may wear their regular dress uniform any day of the week, and PE uniforms on PE days.
Middle School Dress Code
Students have a couple of options of dress during the week in Middle School. Students may wear their regular dress uniform any day of the week, and PE uniforms on PE days.
free dress & theme Dress guidelines
Free dress is the 2nd Friday of the month – Appropriate, modest clothing (not see through or tight fitting). No spaghetti straps or tank tops. Skirts and shorts should not be any shorter than 3 inches above the knees, even if worn with leggings. No yoga pants or leggings. No frayed jeans or holey jeans, even if worn with leggings underneath.
Every Friday students may wear the current Walk-a-Thon t-shirt or Sweatshirt – Current year only (or past year if current year is not yet available) and jeans or uniform bottoms, including PE pants. WAT t-shirt must not be covered by another garment. If a student does not have the current Walk-a-Thon shirt, they should wear their everyday uniform . This is not a free dress day.
Special ‘Theme’ Dress Days are assigned by each Division – These scheduled days are noted on each Division’s Newsletters. Appropriate, modest clothing (not see through or tight fitting). No spaghetti straps or tank tops. Skirts and shorts should not be any shorter than 3 inches above the knees, even if worn with leggings. No yoga pants or leggings. No frayed jeans or holey jeans, even if worn with leggings underneath.