Lions Club Enrichment
About Lions Club Enrichment
Registration for Fall Class offerings is now Open!
Go here to see our Fall Classes Options or click below to register.
Lions Club Coordinator
Lions Club Music Lessons Coordinator
After School Classes
NCA’s Lions Club (formerly NSAE) was created to provide a wide variety of exciting and educational after-school enrichment classes for students in Kindergarten through 8th Grades.
- We offer many classes throughout the school year and summer including options in STEM, Fine Arts, Cultural Exploration, Sports, and Culinary Arts.
- After school classes are offered:
– Monday-Thursday after school until 4:45 PM
– Fridays after school until 3:30 PM
- Summer classes are offered weekly through the summer months and include seasonal favorites like Archery, Summer Reading Adventures, Obstacle Course Craze and more!
Private Music Lessons
Students have two options for lessons:
- In-Person lessons are held at NCA after school Monday-Friday. Masks are worn by students and teachers.
- Virtual Piano Lessons – If you are unable to join us in-person, lessons are also available virtually! Please contact Kyra York for more information!
We are currently accepting students to the waitlist for lessons. To be added to the waitlist please fill out the Music Registration Form (https://forms.gle/kQBj8eGGuvffQq7x5). You will be contacted when a timeslot becomes available for you.
In an increasingly STEM-driven world, it’s more important than ever to ensure your child gets a quality STEM education.
To gain a better understanding of how to help educate the next generation of STEM leaders, we surveyed six professionals in upper-mid to senior-level positions at organizations that hire STEM talent, and who have kids in high school and/or college.
NCA Nationally Recognized as Project Lead The Way Distinguished School for Excellence in STEM Education
As an integral part of our STEM and Engineering program, Northshore Christian Academy is excited to announce that we have been Nationally recognized as a Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Distinguished School. This recognition is for providing broad access to transformative...