Virtual Academy Summer School
NCA Virtual Academy
Registration is now Closed.
Summer School Core Courses are for Advancement (A) or Credit Recovery (CR). Please review Costs & Fees on this webpage.
- Students who complete an online class with a grade of C- or better will receive a 0.5 credit on their transcript.
- High School courses are transferable.
- Summer school course extensions are offered with an additional fee.
Questions? Contact our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCA Virtual Academy Summer School Director
A Unique New Virtual Summer School
NCA Virtual Academy Summer School is a unique 10-week, 100% online, self-paced summer school offered through our Virtual Academy for student Advancement, Credit Recovery, and Enrichment. The program is geared toward students who are self-motivated and who can work independently.
Advancement / Recovery / Enrichment
Why this program is a good fit for your students:
- NCA & Non-NCA Students – Courses available for all incoming 6th-12th graders
- Middle School – Offered to Incoming 6th-8th Middle School Students – Leap ahead or recover a class grade from this school year. Program is supported online by our teacher, Mary DeCracker (NCA 8th Grade Science Teacher).
- High School – Offered to 9th-12th grade High School Students – Leap ahead or take a class this summer so you can skip a course in high school! Program is supported by Alliance High School Teachers online.
- Accredited – Courses are accredited and all students will receive a transcript after finishing. Transfer your credits to your High School!
- Christian Curriculum – Christian based accredited courses, including High School Health!
- Self-Paced – Courses through the distance learning portal Ignitia/Alliance.
Middle School & High School Course Options
Click here for descriptive NCA VA Summer School Course Catalog 2021
NCA Virtual Academy Summer Program Registrar
Virtual Academy Summer School 6th-8th Grade Teacher
Summer School Credits & Fees
Classes offered for NCA and non-NCA students who are entering 6th-8th & 9th-12th grades in the 2021-2022 school year. High school courses completed during summer school count as (0.5 credit) for advancement/credit recovery. Middle school students who would like to advance to a math grade level at NCA for the 2021-2022 school year must complete a summer school math course by August 27, 2021.