Northshore School of Arts & Enrichment
Summer Enrichment Classes
Northshore School of Arts and Enrichment (NSAE)
NCA’s School of Arts and Enrichment (NSAE) was created to provide a wide variety of exciting and educational after school enrichment classes for K-8th grade students.
NSAE Calendar of Classes
Policies and Handbook
For questions contact:
- We offer Group Music Classes. Each session is 8-10 weeks long and meets once a week for one hour. This year we are offering violin and piano classes.
- We are thrilled to partner with Foreign Language for Youth (FLY) to offer Mandarin, French, and Spanish after school classes. Classes meet from October to May once a week for a one hour class. Registrations are due September 1st. https://www.iclassprov2.com/parentportal/nca
- We offer a variety of other enrichment classes throughout the year. Some of the classes offered are Jr. Robotics, Jr. Engineering and Building, Drama, Baking, Chess, Art, Sports and much more!
- Classes are 3:30-4: 30 pm and held at NCA. We escort your child to their designated class so you do not need to be here to get them to class! Students have the option of joining extended care after their class if you cannot pick them up at 4:30 pm!
- Registration: You may view and sign up for After School Classes via iClass Pro a customer-friendly online portal. Pay securely online and stay up to date on all information regarding NSAE classes. Ms. Kyra York frequently emails reminders about upcoming classes with a link to the online portal.https://www.iclassprov2.com/parentportal/nca
- Classes begin the end of September and the Foreign Language for Youth classes begin Mid-October.
NSAE After School Classes – Sign Up Here!
How do I register for NSAE After School Classes?
The new Online Registration system is now OPEN!
NCA is now using iclass Pro: A customer friendly online portal where you can view and sign up for NCA offerings for the NSAE after school classes and full-day extended care. Pay online and stay up to date on the information via the online portal and/or app! First-time users can get started today by clicking the ‘Create Account’ button below.