Northshore School of Arts & Enrichment
Summer Enrichment Classes
Northshore School of Arts and Enrichment (NSAE)
NCA’s School of Arts and Enrichment (NSAE) was created to provide a wide variety of exciting and educational after school enrichment classes for K-8th grade students.
Private Music Lessons
We are so excited to be bringing private lessons back this fall!
Students have two options for lessons:
- In-Person: In-person lessons will be held at NCA after school Monday-Friday. This option is only available for non-wind instruments at this time. Masks will be worn by students and teachers, and each learning area will be sanitized between lessons.
- Virtual: If you are unable to join us in-person, lessons are also available virtually for piano and violin! Please contact Kyra York for more information!
To read more about private lessons and to meet our music teachers: www.smore.com/mbh8a
If you would like private music lessons for your student, please fill out the MUSIC Request Form and turn it in electronically to Kyra York (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the Front Desk.
After School Classes
The NCA School of Arts and Enrichment (NSAE) program was created to provide a wide variety of exciting and educational after-school enrichment classes for students in Kindergarten through 8th Grades. NSAE is open to all students.
- We offer many classes throughout the school year including STEM, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages, and Culinary Arts
- We offer group music classes. Each session is 6-10 weeks long and meets once a week for one hour.
- We are offering Foreign Languages this year. Each class will meet from October to May once a week for one hour.
- All classes typically take place from 3:30-4:30 PM.
- Students are escorted to their after school classes immediately following dismissal.
- All of our instructors are not only experienced professionals, musicians and/or athletes, but they are also committed to a Christ-centered teaching environment.
In an increasingly STEM-driven world, it’s more important than ever to ensure your child gets a quality STEM education.
To gain a better understanding of how to help educate the next generation of STEM leaders, we surveyed six professionals in upper-mid to senior-level positions at organizations that hire STEM talent, and who have kids in high school and/or college.
NCA Nationally Recognized as Project Lead The Way Distinguished School for Excellence in STEM Education
As an integral part of our STEM and Engineering program, Northshore Christian Academy is excited to announce that we have been Nationally recognized as a Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Distinguished School. This recognition is for providing broad access to transformative...