Color Options: “Glow in the Dark T-shirts are Back!”
NCA Walk-A-Thon T-Shirt Details
- One t-shirt will be earned for every $50 in donations collected – Students can collect all 5 colors.
Tie-Dye is a Middle School incentive and is ONLY available for current 5th-8th graders (1 per student).
* If more than 1 tie-dye t-shirt is selected, it will be substituted with a solid color t-shirt.
* If ELC- 4th grade selects the tie-dye t-shirt, it will be substituted with a solid color t-shirt.
- Submit your donation for Company Matching and your student will receive shirts according to the FULL amount of the donation including matching –
We honor the match, even before we get it.
- Parents, you will make color/size selections when you set up your Walk-a-Thon Snap-Raise online fundraising account.
- There are no t-shirt exchanges – We do not “stock” t-shirts – they are screen printed each week based on your submitted preferences.
- The t-shirts are the same brand, sizes, and fit as our PE T-shirts. It is best to guess on the “big” side.
- Students may wear the t-shirt or sweatshirt with jeans or uniform bottoms, including PE pants, for the remainder of the year, (except Wednesdays). Also, these t-shirts or sweatshirts can be worn the next school year on Fridays.
- Our system automatically gives up to 5 t-shirts per student for funds raised. If you raise more than $250 and want more than 5 shirts, you will need to alert us
- To best care for your t-shirt(s), wash in cold water with like colors and hang to dry.
T-Shirt Delivery & Donation Deadlines
Walk-a-Thon T-shirts are not delivered the same week as the donation is made.
Mondays at 4:30pm on May 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31 are the weekly deadlines for donation earning totals to “activate” a shirt for delivery the next week.
Below is a grid indicating when the t-shirt will be delivered based on the donation date.
- Monday, 5/31 @ 4:30pm is the last day for earning totals to activate a t-shirt.
- T-shirts are delivered to classrooms or to the main lobby for the Virtual Academy on Wednesdays.
- Virtual Academy parents will be emailed when t-shirts are ready for pickup at the main lobby front desk.
- All donations made to the Walk-a-Thon are tax-deductible and are made on behalf of the student.
Contact Susan Custer, NCA Development Coordinator at 425-322-2370 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.