Lions Club Enrichment
About Lion’s Club
View our Newsletter for over 20 classes and three different options (Mon-Thur Classes, Friday Classes, Weekly Music Classes): Lion’s Club SPRING Classes Newsletter>
View our Summer newsletter for over 25 class options offered from 9:00-11:00 AM Mon-Thurs: Lion’s Club SUMMER Classes Newsletter>
Review our Lion’s Club FAQ for details
Registration is now Open for both Spring & Summer Classes! Click the button below:
Lion's Club Coordinator
Lion's Club Admin. Assistant
After School Classes
NCA’s Lion’s Club was created to provide a wide variety of exciting and educational after-school enrichment classes for students in Kindergarten through 8th Grades.
Lion’s Club is open to all students (NCA & Non-NCA).
- We offer many classes throughout the school year and summer including options in STEM, Fine Arts, Cultural Exploration, Sports, and Culinary Arts.
- After school classes are offered:
– Monday-Thursday after school until 4:45 PM
– Fridays after school until 3:30 PM
Lion’s Club – Summer
We’ve got the ultimate solution to the “I’m Bored” comments you hear all summer long! Summer Enrichment Classes at Northshore Christian Academy give your children the opportunity to dive into their favorite hobbies and sports or take time to brush up on their academics.
- Summer Classes Offered: 9:00-11:00 AM, Monday-Thursday
- Class Options Include: Over 25 classes including Sports, Culinary Arts, Science & STEM, Arts & Crafts options and more! To view classes on our Lion’s Club Summer Newsletter, Click here>
- Registration: Open Now! To Register, Click here>
How it Works
All Classes run from 9:00am-11:00 am Monday-Thursday. Drop of your student with their teacher in the lobby at 9:00, go enjoy an iced beverage, do some shopping, run some errands, and come back to pick up your student from the lobby at 11:00am to hear all about the fun they had in class!
Private Music Lessons
At this time, we have decided to put our private music lessons offerings on hold for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year. We recognize the importance of a music education, and we want to be confident in program we are providing to families. We are hopeful we will be able to re-open lessons next fall with a full team of dedicated musicians