Before & after care, all day care.
Extended Care program
Registration is Required for Use – Yearly Sign-Up with Monthly Billing
- Sign up through ‘Camp Brain‘ is required for use of this program (you may access this through your Blackbaud Family Portal ‘Resources’)
- A flat rate charge will be billed on the 5th of each month (you must notify us if you plan to NOT use a specific month, prior to the 5th of that month).
- When you sign up for the year, you may package all of the options, or select ‘a la carte’ (example: all options or just AM Care). If you need to add additions to your care program, please go back in and update your package.
Extended Care Fees
- AM Care: $100/Month (MON-FRI)
- PM Care: $220/Month (MON-THURS)
- Friday PM Care: $80/Month
- All Day Care: $60 per Day – Additional sign up required
- Weekly Camp Care: $250 – Additional sign up required
- Please Note: Snacks will no longer be provided this year, so make sure you pack extra snacks for your child (label some for Extended Care).
- Extended Care Program Late Fees: PM Care & Friday Care both close promptly at 6:00 PM. Registered students who are not picked up on time will be assessed Late Fees at the rate of $1.50 per minute after 6:00 PM, through your Camp Brain account.
- Non-Registered Students Late Pick Up Fee – K-5 students who are not registered in the Extended Care program will be assessed a $50 flat Late Fee after 3:45 PM. To avoid this fee, please register for Extended Care.
- We do not accept Drop-in Students, due to the challenge of staffing this option. K-5 Students who are not picked up on time will be sent to the Cascade Pavilion to wait for their parents (authorized pick-up persons must walk in and show their dismissal sign for pick up). Middle School students who are not picked up in time will be sent to the Middle School office and parents will be notified.
- Click on the button below and sign up as a ‘New Family’. You will need to use a New Email (unfortunately, emails currently registered at any NCA sites will NOT work).
- Next, create a New Account. When registering it will look like you are being asked to pay for the year in advance, BUT continue to the next step and it will show you will be paying month to month.
- If there are specific months when you will not require care, you may cancel them by emailing Cynthia Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are unable to credit partial months/days or vacation.
- If you have challenges navigating the site or these instructions, please screen shot your computer screen and send it to Cynthia Curtis to help troubleshoot at email@example.com
DROP OFF & PICK UP POLICY
The drop off and pick up policy for all students is as follows:
- Parents must accompany students into the pavilion for check in and check out.
- Parents must have their ‘Student Pick-up Sign’ with them to pick up their child from extended care.
- Parents remain in the lobby portion while staff move quickly to get your child and their belongings.
- Parents need to check in and check out with a staff member and only pre-authorized adults are approved to pick up per Blackbaud information.
- Parents are expected to drop off and pick up their child with no loitering or lingering in the pavilion.
- Staff is expected to supervise students and are not available for long conversations or any distraction that takes away from their job duties.
Questions about how the program works? Please contact our Program Coordinator, Cynthia Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Options & Hours
- AM Care: 7:00 – 8:00 AM / MON-FRI
- PM Care: 3:30 – 6:00 PM / MON-THURS
- Friday Care: 1:00 – 6:00 PM
- All-Day Care: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
(offered for specific no school days)
- K-5th / AM, PM, and All-Day Care
- 6th & 7th / AM and Study Hall PM
Extended Care Phone
Registration takes place through Camp Brain on Blackbaud, connected through the button below. Please review important details of the program on this webpage before registering.
All Day Care will be offered on the following No School days for the Academy:Extended Care sign-ups for March will be available on Monday, Feb. 26.
- All Day Care offered on Friday, March 8 (Teacher in service)
- Half-Day Care offered on Friday, March 29 (Spring Break).
Request a Tour Today!
Northshore Christian Academy is known for more than just our amazing curriculum, we also have one of the most incredible private school campuses in Washington State. See it for yourself.