NCA Uniform Options
Hello NCA Families! We offer several options for student uniforms.
- Purchase New Uniforms – Use Vendor: Little Bipsy
- PE and Lions Spirit Wear – Use Vendor: Little Bipsy
- Buy/Sell Lightly Used Uniforms Option – Our Parent Teacher Fellowship’s NCA Uniform Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook page
- Uniform Exchange 2023 – Sept. 5 @ Orientation & Sept. 6-8 first week during school hours (see event details below on this page)
UNIFORM DETAILS FOR 2023-2024:
- 2023-2024 Uniform Guides are now posted on this webpage.
- For current parents – the Navy Blue Jumper replaces the old plaid jumper for K-5. Heather gray polos and PE T-shirts replaced the old red options.
- No Red – We have eliminated the color red from our official uniforms as of September 1, 2023.
- No Plaid – We have eliminated the plaid pattern from our jumpers and skirts as of September 1, 2023.
- LITTLE BIPSY is our approved Vendor!
We are No Longer Using the following Vendors for Uniforms or Spirit Wear: Dennis Uniforms, Tommy Hilfiger, Creative Logo Solutions, or SnoCo Team Sales
- All current blue and grey uniform items from this year are approved for use next year (sweaters, sweater vests, navy blue jumpers, sports sweatshirts, PE sweatshirts)
- Khaki approved pants/skirts are reserved for Middle School students only.
- Navy blue Polo Shirts are reserved for Middle School students only.
- NCA Logo Sweatshirts, Fleeces, and Lions Wear are the only outerwear that can be worn in the classroom and for PE (Note: middle school athletic wear is only for middle school)
- For Non-branded items such as pants, capris, PE bottoms, shorts (cargo and walking), and polo shirts (must be plain white or gray without color logos) which conform to our Uniform Guides, you can purchase these items through outside vendors such as (keep in mind that girl’s jumpers must have NCA embroidered crest):
- The Children’s Place
- Old Navy
- The Gap
- French Toast
- Our PTF Facebook page "NCA Uniform Buy/Sell/Trade" is always available for parents who want to buy or trade lightly used items from other NCA families (Please do not trade, sell, or buy Red or Plaid items for use at NCA).
NEW Uniform Vendor – Little Bipsy
Little Bipsy is excited to offer NCA families high-quality products with modern style + comfort for NCA’s Uniforms and Lions Wear!
Online Ordering now available through exclusive NCA portal
- Website: https://littlebipsy.com/collections/nca
- Password: NCALIONS
In-Person vs. Online Shopping & Delivery
All purchases are available two ways:
- In-person purchases can be made at the Little Bipsy Everett Warehouse & Showroom: 10315 Airport Road, Suite 102, Everett, WA 98204 (Showroom hours: Mon-Thurs., 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
- All Online Orders will be shipped directly to your home. This now includes June-August orders (3-5 day home delivery, free for orders over $35). Orders will NOT be delivered to NCA.
- NCA Crest embroidered patches are available to order. These are required for sweaters, vests, and jumpers and must be sown on the left side.
- All Khaki items & Navy Blue Polos are for Middle School ONLY!
Questions? Contact Customer Services via email at email@example.com
K-5th grade dress code
Students wear specific uniforms at NCA. K-5th Chapel uniforms are worn every Wednesday. Students may wear their regular dress uniform any day of the week, and PE uniforms on PE days.
Middle School Dress Code
Students have a couple of options of dress during the week in Middle School. Students may wear their regular dress uniform any day of the week, and PE uniforms on PE days.
Uniform Exchange Event
PTF Uniform Exchange takes place the week of Sept. 5-8, 2023 during school hours. This is a complimentary event run by our Parent Teacher Fellowship for all families. We are gladly accepting ‘washed’ gently used items now through Sept. 8th as follows:
- Navy blue and beige/tan pants
- White, navy blue, and heather gray polos
- Heather grey sweaters/sweater vests
- Navy blue jumpers (with and without the school crest embroidery)
- Heather grey and navy P.E. shirts
- Navy blue and heather grey NCA labeled outwear/sweatshirts
These items will be set up on tables (by size) in the lobby where families may leave their clean, gently used uniforms. Families are welcome to take any uniforms they need (no fees or donations are necessary).
We are NO longer accepting the following uniform donations:
- Red uniform items
- NCA Gator logo uniform items
- Walk-a-Thon T-shirts from past years (only the 2023 shirt is okay)
- Plaid skirts or jumpers
Red or Plaid Uniform Donation Option:
Holy Rosary School will be coming to NCA to pick up red and MacBeth plaid uniform donations. Please feel free to drop off any items you wish to donate by September 8th. You can drop them off at the lobby front desk.
free dress & theme Dress guidelines
Free dress is the 2nd Friday of the month – Appropriate, modest clothing (not see through or tight fitting). No spaghetti straps or tank tops. Skirts and shorts should not be any shorter than 3 inches above the knees, even if worn with leggings. No yoga pants or leggings. No frayed jeans or holey jeans, even if worn with leggings underneath.
Every Friday students may wear the current Walk-a-Thon t-shirt or Sweatshirt – Current year only (or past year if current year is not yet available) and jeans or uniform bottoms, including PE pants. WAT t-shirt must not be covered by another garment. If a student does not have the current Walk-a-Thon shirt, they should wear their everyday uniform. This is not a free dress day.
Special ‘Theme’ Dress Days are assigned by each Division – These scheduled days are noted on each Division’s Newsletters. Appropriate, modest clothing (not see-through or tight-fitting). No spaghetti straps or tank tops. Skirts and shorts should not be any shorter than 3 inches above the knees, even if worn with leggings. No yoga pants or leggings. No frayed jeans or holey jeans, even if worn with leggings underneath.
SPECIAL DRESS DAYS 2023-2024
Request a Tour Today!
Northshore Christian Academy is known for more than just our amazing curriculum, we also have one of the most incredible private school campuses in Washington State. See it for yourself.