Join our team!
To review job descriptions and apply, access our Online Application and Instructions here:
Access our Online Applications for Job Descriptions. Please contact our Human Resources Department if questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager
NCA is always accepting applications for Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Educational Assistants, Support Staff, Facilities Staff, and Athletics Coaches!
Currently, NCA is seeking qualified applicants for these specific positions:
- Administrative Assistant (FT, Aug-June)
- Early Learning Center – Subs (PT)
- Educational Assistant (PT)
- Educational Assistant Subs (PT)
- Facilities Custodians (FT & PT)
- Human Resources Generalist (FT)
- Middle School Principal (FT)
- Substitute Teachers (PT)
- Teachers / Elementary & Middle School (FT 2022-2023)
Hiring Church Employees
- Church Childcare Workers (PT-5 hours/week)
- Facilities Custodial Staff (PT & FT)
Access open positions here> You may create an account to view position details, however you will not be contacted until you submit an application.
Why Become an NCA Team Member?
Ministry—NCA is a ministry of Northshore Christian Church, so working here is a calling.
Safety—We are a Clean and Safe Environment, ‘Safety Act Certified’ by the US Department of Homeland Security.
Team Effort—Our Superintendent, Principals, Counselors, Nurses support both staff and students (read about our Thrive Program).
Professional Development—Continued learning and seminars are provided and required. Many of our faculty hold graduate degrees, and they are continually learning, growing, receiving up-to-date industry training in technology tools and curriculum, and regularly meeting in collaborative Professional Learning groups for each grade level.
- Longevity—Our Faculty and Staff stay here – It’s a wonderful place to work long term.
Support Staff—Paid Recess, Lunch, and Learning Aides are on staff to support teachers.
Volunteers—We have a tremendous amount of dedicated Parent Volunteers supporting our efforts throughout the year. Our Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) put on many events for the staff, such as monthly lunches.
Learning Tools—We continually update our Curriculum and our state-of-the-art Technology and STEM Program.
- Love—Our school, located in a beautiful setting near the Boeing Everett Plant, focuses on the love of Christ in our teaching and school management.
NCA’s Non-Discrimination Statement
Northshore Christian Academy admits students of any color, race, national and ethnic origin. NCA does not discriminate based on color, race, national or ethnic origin.