Six years ago, we created an engineering classroom, hired a dedicated teacher and adopted a dynamic curriculum (Project Lead the Way) to teach our K-8 students engineering and design! Every K-5 student, every week receives 40 minutes of hands-on innovative lessons. Advanced opportunities continue in 6-8 grade. Coding starting in Kindergarten, designing bridges, building robots, physics experiments, creating cities and simple machines are just some of the many projects they experience.
- Why NCA is a Leading Private Christian Preschool
- A Window into Middle School Education at a Private Christian School in 2020-21
- How a National Blue Ribbon School is Keeping Standards High During COVID-19
- Valuing Diversity at Northshore Christian Academy
- NCA’s Unique Approach to In-Person and Virtual Learning In 2020-21