Six years ago, we created an engineering classroom, hired a dedicated teacher and adopted a dynamic curriculum (Project Lead the Way) to teach our K-8 students engineering and design! Every K-5 student, every week receives 40 minutes of hands-on innovative lessons. Advanced opportunities continue in 6-8 grade. Coding starting in Kindergarten, designing bridges, building robots, physics experiments, creating cities and simple machines are just some of the many projects they experience.
- NCA Nationally Recognized as Project Lead The Way Distinguished School for Excellence in STEM Education
- STEM Business Leaders Weigh In On The Value Of Northshore Christian Academy Education
- Why Should I Send My Child To A Christian Preschool?
- 15 Reasons Why Preschool Is One Of The Most Important Decisions You Can Make
- 8 Tips for Parents to Support Children While Learning Remotely