Our 2019 Walk-a-Thon was a HUGE success!
THANK YOU! Thank you! Together we did it!! We had an amazing day.
- Three walks (ELC/Pre-K, K-2nd, & 3rd-8th), water spray station, a bubble pit, and a huge celebration assembly for students and families!
- Over 1,385 participants—students, families and faculty/staff!
- Everett Silvertips at our celebration assembly!
- 2337 t-shirts distributed to staff and students!
- Together we raised $135,000!! We met and exceeded our Walk-a-Thon goal of $90,000!
What will we use the funds for?
Advertising Matching Funds Student Fundraising Grand Total
$ 11,750 + $ 16,640 + $ 106,610 = $135,000! Wow!
Funds raised as designated towards replacing our failing interactive white boards-critical classroom technology. All NCA students will benefit from these updates! More details available on our video: NCA Walk-a-Thon Video
Thank You Volunteers!
Our volunteer team has have worked amazing processes over the course of the past 5 weeks: Folding & delivering shirts, entering data, building water and bubble contraptions, setting up/tearing down, media, clean up, etc! It takes many helpers to pull off the annual Walk-a-Thon.
Thank You 2019 Sponsors & Advertisers!
It is exciting to have them take advantage of this advertising opportunity that reaches over 1,000 NCA students and families. Wear your shirts with pride and promote these local businesses! Kirtley-Cole General Contractors, Harbour Pointe Orthodontics, Klein Honda, Vine Dahlen, NCA PTF Korean Connection, Glory Bucha Kombucha and our WAT T-Shirt Advertisers! Click here for more details.
Thank You, Walk-a-Thon Team!
Kim Forbes, Michelle Lewis, Abby Means, Rebecca Hester, Jolene Larsen, Steffani Sloboda, Susan Custer, Heather Austneberger, Lisa Walchenbach, Pam Jackson, Kris Petersen, Erik Groves, Brock Wolitarsky, Pam Hecox, and Heidi Fretland.