Life is an adventure in learning.
“Learn all you can” is a charge we instill in our students as Jesus did to each one of His disciples. The very word ‘disciple’ means learner. Therefore, learning is the essence of discipleship.
How do we disciple our students?
- By example: Our teachers have a wealth of teaching experience: 57 teachers have 675 cumulative years.
- By teaching and training: Every teacher holds a B.S/B.A. degree and many have Master’s degrees. In the summer, teachers take numerous classes. All teachers engage in learning about best teaching practices.
- By practice, practice and more practice: Our student discipleship methods are three-fold: teach them, show them, and practice them.
- By loving and cheering on our students. Our teachers set high standards for each student yet they lead with love and joy.
- By prayerfully depending on our heavenly Father to guide our classrooms.