Parent Teacher Fellowship
Teachers & Staff Luncheons
Moms In Prayer
Introduction to Our Families
NCA’s Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) exists to support student development through serving, strengthening, and connecting the NCA community.
- Promote parent involvement in school activities.
- Encourage teachers by providing parent support & assistance in the classroom.
- Provide financial assistance for special projects, or needs of the school as PTF funds are available.
- Volunteer time and talents for special events and fund raising activities.
- Provide a mechanism for parents to meet and fellowship with other parents.
All parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and guardians are automatically members of the PTF.
No membership process and no dues. You are a member!
NCA & PTF Partnering Together
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. ~Ecclesiastes 4:12
There are a variety of ways to volunteer at NCA. The main volunteer opportunities are listed below. For more information, you can attend the parent orientation in the Fall, or contact our PTF Liaison, Corlyn Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTF Board
- PTF Annual Benefit Auction (Fall)
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons
- Classroom Ambassador Parents
- Multi Cultural Connection
- Popcorn Fridays
- Giving by Purchase
- Moms in Prayer – Prayer Group
- Thrilling Thursdays
- Walk-A-Thon (Spring)
- Office Volunteers – Assembling Thursday Folders, making copies, help with mailings, etc.
Click here for: PTF Events Calendar 2021-2022
PTF Leadership and Membership Meetings
PTF has a volunteer Board that manages all of the PTF programs throughout the school year. Board positions include PTF President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary/Communications, and various subcommittee chairpersons. PTF Presidents and Vice Presidents work closely with NCA’s Superintendent, Principals, Admissions and Enrollment, and our PTF Liaison to build an amazing team.
PTF members are welcome to attend monthly board meetings. There is no regular membership meeting, but one may be scheduled as needed. Please contact our Liaisons below if you would like to attend a monthly board meeting or have questions about becoming a volunteer.
Parent Teacher Fellowship Officers 2021-2022
NCA PTF Leadership Team
NCA Superintendent — Jordan Gage
NCA PTF Liaison — Corlyn Watson | 425.322.2363 email@example.com
Click here for: 2021-2022 PTF Opportunities & Contacts
- Co-Presidents — Alyssa Leach & Mary Hodge
- Vice President — Stephanie Lloyd
- Former President (2019-2021) — Corlyn Watson
- Treasurers — Pam Hecox firstname.lastname@example.org / Heidi Fretland email@example.com
- Co-Communications — Teryn Jeyarajah & Kristin Christensen
- Moms-in-Prayer Coordinators:
Kristy Holmes, Andrea Bower, Thecla Kirigiti, & Aryn Shillair
Pray with us Friday Mornings @ 8:45-9:15 AM in the Prayer Room
- Classroom Ambassadors Coordinator — Kim Forbes
- Family Care Coordinator (K-8) — Raine Sherwood
- Giving By Purchase Coordinator — Kara Langer
- Popcorn Fridays Coordinator — Faith Carpenter
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon Coordinator — Kim Forbes
- Thrilling Thursday Coordinators — Stacey Amano & Heather Ross
- PTF Uniform Coordinators — Katie Karr & Valerie Pahs
- WatchDOGS Coordinator — Sarah Doty firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-Cultural Connection Groups:
- Korean Connection — Eileen DaPra
- Spanish-Speaking Families — Maria Gomez
- African & African American Connection — Serkaddis Wegayehu & Ruth Waweru
- Chinese Connection Group — Stacey Lee