Parent Teacher Fellowship
Staff Appreciation Luncheons
Moms In Prayer
Thrilling Thursdays & Middle School Quick Bites
Introduction to Our Families
NCA’s Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) exists to support student development through serving, strengthening, and connecting the NCA community.
- Promote parent involvement in school activities.
- Encourage teachers by providing parent support & assistance in the classroom.
- Provide financial assistance for special projects, or needs of the school as PTF funds are available.
- Volunteer time and talents for special events and fund raising activities.
- Provide a mechanism for parents to meet and fellowship with other parents.
All parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and guardians are automatically members of the PTF. No membership process and no dues. You are automatically a member!
NCA & PTF Partnering Together
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. ~Ecclesiastes 4:12
There are a variety of ways to volunteer at NCA, most of which are listed below. More information is available at our Parent Orientations in the Fall, or you may contact our PTF Liaison, Corlyn Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTF Officer
- Staff Appreciation Luncheons
- Classroom Ambassador Parents
- Multi-Cultural Connection
- Popcorn Club
- Giving by Purchase
- Moms in Prayer / Parents in Prayer – Prayer Groups
- Middle School Quick Bites/ Thrilling Thursdays
- WatchDOGS (Dads of Great Students)
PTF Officers & Opportunities
PTF Calendar of Events & Dates
PTF Leadership and Membership Meetings
PTF has a volunteer Board that manages all of the PTF programs throughout the school year. Board positions include PTF President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary/Communications, and various subcommittee chairpersons. PTF Presidents and Vice Presidents work closely with NCA’s Head of School, Principals, Admissions and Enrollment, and our PTF Liaison to build an amazing team.
PTF members are welcome to attend monthly board meetings. There is no regular membership meeting, but one may be scheduled as needed. Please contact our Liaisons below if you would like to attend a monthly board meeting or have questions about becoming a volunteer.
Parent Teacher Fellowship Officers 2023-2024
NCA PTF Leadership Team
Head of School — Mrs. Pam Jackson
PTF Liaison — Mrs. Corlyn Watson | 425.322.2363 email@example.com
President – Mrs. Aryn Shillair
Vice President – TBD
Treasurer – Mrs. Heidi Fretland
Communications – Mrs. Betsy Wightman
Former President 2022-23 – Mrs. Stephanie Lloyd
Please see a full list of our 2023-2024 PTF Officers and Volunteer Opportunities linked above