Over the years we have had a variety of opportunities for students to learn a foreign language. We have taught Mandarin, French, German, sign-language, and Spanish. Popular demand influences our offerings each year. We teach Spanish from 1st -8th grade. Spanish is an elective for 7th and 8th grade students who want to advance beyond the basic introductory classes offered in elementary classes. The two-year advanced Spanish classes leverage students for advancing in high school foreign language required for graduation and college admissions. We are also proud that many of our children speak a different native language at home. In fact, 17 different languages are spoken in our school family!
- Why NCA is a Leading Private Christian Preschool
- A Window into Middle School Education at a Private Christian School in 2020-21
- How a National Blue Ribbon School is Keeping Standards High During COVID-19
- Valuing Diversity at Northshore Christian Academy
- NCA’s Unique Approach to In-Person and Virtual Learning In 2020-21