Over the years we have had a variety of opportunities for students to learn a foreign language. We have taught Mandarin, French, German, sign-language, and Spanish. Popular demand influences our offerings each year. We teach Spanish from 1st -8th grade. Spanish is an elective for 7th and 8th grade students who want to advance beyond the basic introductory classes offered in elementary classes. The two-year advanced Spanish classes leverage students for advancing in high school foreign language required for graduation and college admissions. We are also proud that many of our children speak a different native language at home. In fact, 17 different languages are spoken in our school family!
- Welcome Mr. Jordan Gage, Assistant Superintendent
- Educating The Next Generation Of STEM Leaders: Six Perspectives From The Field
- NCA Nationally Recognized as Project Lead The Way Distinguished School for Excellence in STEM Education
- STEM Business Leaders Weigh In On The Value Of Northshore Christian Academy Education
- Why Should I Send My Child To A Christian Preschool?