Arrival & Dismissal
Parent Tools & Resources
Forms & Documents
Latest News & Events
Speech Meet Run-Offs (1st-5th)
5th Grade Concert & Speech Meet Finals
Speech Meet Finals
From: 2/07/2023 To: 2/08/2023Learn More
MAP Testing (K-2nd)
From: 2/13/2023 To: 2/16/2023Learn More
MAP Testing (3rd-8th)
From: 2/21/2023 To: 2/24/2023Learn More
Mom’s in Prayer – Church & Adminstration
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the School Hours?
SCHOOL HOURS 2022-2023
EARLY LEARNING CENTER
TODDLERS & PRESCHOOL & ELC PRE-K
7:00 AM-6:00 PM / MON-FRI
PRE-KINDERGARTEN (AM Half-Day)
8:35 AM – 11:35 AM / MON-FRI
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
8:30 AM – 3:05 PM / MON-THURS
8:30 AM – 1:05 PM / FRI
MIDDLE SCHOOL (6-8)
8:30 AM – 3:25 PM / MON-THURS
8:30 AM – 1:25 PM / FRI
AM Care: 7:00 – 8:00 AM / MON-FRI
PM Care: 3:30 – 5:30 PM / MON-THURS
Friday Care: 1:05 – 5:30 PM
How does Extended Care & All day Care work?
We offer Extended Care for our families before and after school, Monday through Friday, via registration.
All-Day Care is offered on specific days when school is not in session, via registration.
Learn more on our Extended Care program webpage.
My child is sick - How do I report an absence?
To report a student’s absence, please email us and include the following information:
- Student’s first & last name and grade
- Date of the absence
- Reason for the absence
- Parent’s name (your name)
- Email the specific Division email below:
How does NCA Communicate with Families?
NCA is great at communication! We use social media to celebrate fun happenings and events, and we send regular newsletters to our families via email:
- NCA Need to Know – Weekly newsletter from Superintendent Jordan Gage every Friday
- Division Newsletters – Monthly from ELC Director and PreK-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th Principals
- Teacher Newsletters – Weekly newsletters from grade level Teachers
- Lion’s Club Newsletter – Quarterly newsletters with available classes
- Extended Care Newsletter – Quarterly newsletter with option updates
- Development Newsletter – Auction and Walk-a-Thon seasonal updates
- Health Room Newsletter – Quarterly news from school Nurse
- Summer Adventures Newsletter– Spring newsletter with details about the program
Do you offer hot lunches?
Please pack a lunch and water bottle daily for your students. Unfortunately, our Vendor closed due to the Pandemic, and cannot provide lunches for purchase this year.
How can I volunteer?
We would love to have you volunteer and glad you asked. We have many opportunities for parents and loved ones to help during the school day and beyond.
Check our list of volunteer opportunities on our Parent Teacher Fellowship webpage>
Where do I find my childs schedule?
Please login to your Blackbaud Family Portal account to access your child’s full schedule.
You can also email your student’s teacher directly to request a copy.
Where do I find information about Uniforms
Check out our Uniforms and Dresscode & Handbook on our School Uniforms webpage>