Parent Tools & Resources
Forms & Documents
Latest News & Events
3rd Grade Christmas Concert
4th Grade Christmas Concert
8th Grade Ice Skate
From: 12/18/2023 To: 12/29/2023Learn More
Happy New Year / NO School
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the School Hours?
EARLY LEARNING CENTER
TODDLERS & PRESCHOOL & ELC PRE-K
7:00 AM-6:00 PM / MON-FRI
PRE-KINDERGARTEN (AM Half-Day)
8:35 AM – 11:35 AM / MON-THURS
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
8:30 AM – 3:05 PM / MON-THURS
8:30 AM – 1:05 PM / FRI
MIDDLE SCHOOL (6-8)
8:30 AM – 3:25 PM / MON-THURS
8:30 AM – 1:25 PM / FRI
AM Care: 7:00 – 8:00 AM / MON-FRI
PM Care: 3:25 – 5:30 PM / MON-THURS
Friday Care: 1:25 – 5:30 PM
How does Extended Care & All day Care work?
We offer Extended Care for our families before and after school, Monday through Friday, via registration.
All-Day Care is offered on specific days when school is not in session, via registration.
Learn more on our Extended Care program webpage.
My child is sick - How do I report an absence?
To report a student’s absence, please email us and include the following information:
- Student’s first & last name and grade
- Date of the absence
- Reason for the absence
- Parent’s name (your name)
- Email the specific Division email below:
How does NCA Communicate with Families?
NCA is great at communication! We use social media to celebrate fun happenings and events, we send important communications via Blackbaud, and we send regular newsletters to our families via email:
- NCA Need to Know – Weekly news from Head of School every Friday
- Divisional Newsletters – Monthly news from ELC Director and PreK-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th Principals
- Teacher Newsletters – Weekly news from grade level Teachers
- Lion’s Club Newsletter – Quarterly news with class available
- Extended Care Newsletter – Quarterly news / Weekly updates as needed
- Development Newsletter – Seasonal news during fundraising events / Weekly updates as needed
- Specialists News – Quarterly news on Blackbaud
- Health Room Newsletter – Quarterly news from School Nurse
- Summer Adventures Newsletter – Spring news with details about program / Weekly updates during program
Do you offer hot lunches?
Yes we have a lunch service called Ordo. Please see our Parent Resource webpage for details.
How can I volunteer?
We would love to have you volunteer and glad you asked. We have many opportunities for parents and loved ones to help during the school day and beyond.
Check our list of volunteer opportunities on our Parent Teacher Fellowship webpage>
Where do I find my childs schedule?
Please login to your Blackbaud Family Portal account to access your child’s full schedule.
You can also email your student’s teacher directly to request a copy.
Where do I find information about Uniforms
Check out our Uniforms and Dresscode & Handbook on our School Uniforms webpage>