Nearly every day two Watch Dogs “watch over” the campus. These amazing role models do safety patrol, campus safety walks, lunch/ recess duty, reading groups, paper grading and library time with the students. 400 dads, grandpas or a special relative spend a whole day working around campus. Students love the interaction and extra help from our Watch Dogs!
- Welcome Mr. Jordan Gage, Assistant Superintendent
- Educating The Next Generation Of STEM Leaders: Six Perspectives From The Field
- NCA Nationally Recognized as Project Lead The Way Distinguished School for Excellence in STEM Education
- STEM Business Leaders Weigh In On The Value Of Northshore Christian Academy Education
- Why Should I Send My Child To A Christian Preschool?