We have high goals and a rich program for your child in the area of Literacy development. Literacy Mastery is complex with many key components- reading, grammar, spelling, writing, handwriting, public speaking. Each grade builds upon previous skills. Those skills are carefully assessed to make sure your child is on track. School and home must join hands in reinforcing these key skills. We have our eye on college success and beyond.
- Why STEM Education Is Important in 2020-21
- Welcome Mr. Jordan Gage, Assistant Superintendent
- Educating The Next Generation Of STEM Leaders: Six Perspectives From The Field
- NCA Nationally Recognized as Project Lead The Way Distinguished School for Excellence in STEM Education
- STEM Business Leaders Weigh In On The Value Of Northshore Christian Academy Education