We have high goals and a rich program for your child in the area of Literacy development. Literacy Mastery is complex with many key components- reading, grammar, spelling, writing, handwriting, public speaking. Each grade builds upon previous skills. Those skills are carefully assessed to make sure your child is on track. School and home must join hands in reinforcing these key skills. We have our eye on college success and beyond.
- What Does It Mean to Be a National Blue Ribbon School?
- NCA is Presented with National Blue Ribbon Award in Washington DC
- A Commitment to STEM Education at a Top Everett Private School
- Digital Literacy and Ethics in Private Christian School
- What is a Learning Center & How Does it Differ from Childcare?